All Crescent Lights Products are covered by our 30 days warranty, which provides replacement of defective product subject to the conditions of our warranty. Crescent Lights reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this site at any time without notice.
Applicable Law: By visiting crescentlights.com you agree tothe laws of the State of New York, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. This will govern the Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and crescentlights.com or its affiliates.
Disputes: Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to crescentlights.com or to products that you purchase through crescentlights.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Mamaroneck New York. Know that except that to the extent you have in any manner violated and/or threatened to violate Crescent Lights Brands intellectual property rights, Crescent Lights Brands may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of New York and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
As your satisfaction is extremely important to us, Crescent Lights is committed to meeting the needs of our customers. Please take the time to carefully review our return and credit policy regarding shortages and defective or damaged product. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service at 1-844-400-1777 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crescent Lights will provide credit for any electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, e-liquids, filters, cartridges and accessories (“Product(s)”) which a customerrejeced at the time of delivery (with the exception of Private Label orders and Special Orders). After delivery, our return and credit policy is limited to the specific guidelines outlined below and re-stocking charges may apply. Crescent Lights guarantees all products to be in working condition for 30 days. Crescent Lights will not accept returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and RMA must be submitted within 30 days of purchase date in order to be eligible for consideration. Requests submitted beyond 30 days of purchase date requires management approval.
• All return requests or shortages must be reported to your Crescent Lights sales representative or customer service agent.
• Product shipment must be counted by customer within one (1) business day of receipt of products. In the event that you have received a shipment which is short of product you must report the shortage either to your Crescent Lights sales representative or customer service agent within one (1) business day from receipt of goods. Crescent Lights will not be responsible for any shortages of products once such time limit has elapsed.
• If you receive a visually damaged item, you must report the damage within one (1) business day from receipt of goods by e-mail. Crescent Lights will not be responsible for any reports of product damage once such time limit has elapsed.
• Any and all other discrepancies with your invoice must be reported to a Crescent Lights customer service agent or sales representative within one (1) business day of date of delivery.
The RMA Process:
• All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (“RMA”). An RMA can be obtained from a Crescent Lights customer service representative or by notifying us at email@example.com.
• When calling in a return, the customer is responsible for providing the following detailed information:
1.Name of customer
• Please make sure that your RMA number is prominently displayed on the outside of the box that you are returning to Crescent Lights.
• All product returned to us will be counted and any credits for returned product will be posted to your customer account. Please note that Crescent Lights will process returns in the order in which they are received.
• For any product returned that is not damaged and submitted within 30 days of purchase date, a 25% restocking fee may be deducted from any credit issued to the customer. Returns submitted beyond 30 days will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.